You will need:
500ml Oatmilk, 50g Fresh Yeast (or equivilant in dry yeast), 1dl (0.4 cups) Sugar, 100g Dairy Free Margarine, 1 pinch of Salt, 1½dl (0.6 cups) Wheat Bran and 10-12dl (4 1/4 - 5 cups) Plain Flour.
- Melt the margarine and add your milk to it. Reheat to 37C / 98F.
- In a large bowl mix crumbled yeast with the warm margarine/milk liquid until the yeast has dissolved.
- Add the sugar, salt and wheat bran.
- Start working in the flour. The dough has enough flour once it starts loosening and not sticking to the inside of the bowl. You shouldn't use all the flour for the dough, it will get to solid and you will need some for shaping your tea bread.
- Leave the dough to rest under a clean kitchen towel for 30-45 min or until it's double in size.
- Knead your dough and shape it to round palm sized tea breads.
- Poke the bread with a fork before baking in the oven at 225C / 440F for 8-10min.