So how do you make this? It is as easy as it gets, just measure, mix and roll. That is why alot of children bake these with their parents. The parents just have to measure all the ingredients and the kids will have fun using their hands mixing it all together. Usually making a mess, but who cares when you can see how much fun they are having.
You will need:
* 100 grams of Dairy Free Margarine (room temperatured)
* ½ cup White Sugar
* 1 tbs Vanilla Sugar (or vanilla extract)
* 2-3 tbs Dark Cocoa Powder (european style)
* 1 1/4 cup Rolled Oats
* 2-3 tbs Cold Strong Caffein Free Coffee
Garnish/ To be rolled in:
* Pearl sugar, dessicated coconut or your favourite sprinkles.
- So just like I mentioned before, measure all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well and roll into 30 even sized balls.
- Coat them with your choice of garnish by rolling them in it.
- Eat straight away or leave the chocolate balls to cool in the fridge.
Tip: The chocolate balls can be stored in the freezer for a long time, just take them out 5-10 minutes before serving.