You will need:
2 cups Plain White Flour, ½ tsp Baking Soda, ½ tsp Baking Powder, ½ tsp Salt, 3/4 cup Dairy Free Margarine, 2-3 tbs Light Golden Syrup, 1 cup Raw Cane Sugar or Demarara Sugar, ½ cup White Sugar, 1 tbs Vanilla Sugar or Essence, Egg Replacer equal to 2 Eggs (mixed according to directions on packet) and 100-150 g Chocolate (I use 50/50 white chocolate and dark chocolate with cayenne pepper)
- Melt your margarine and leave it to cool down before using.
- Mix all your dry ingredients.
- Add margarine, vanilla and egg replacer to the dry ingredients.
- When your cookie dough is evenly mixed, add your roughly chopped chocolate and mix.
- Line two trays with baking paper and roll your cookie dough. (the reicpe will make 24 cookies)
- Space the cookie balls evenly onto the trays and bake for 15-17 minutes in a oven preheated to 165 C / 325 F (the cookies should be golden and starting to crisp on the edges and staying chewy in the middle.
- Leave the cookies on the trays to cool down.
Brands I recommend in this blog are: