Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Raspbanana Smoothie

This smoothie is thick and creamy. I drink it at breakfast or if I feel a little hungry during the day. Easy to make!



You will need:
1 large Ripe Banana, 1-2 handfuls of Frozen Raspberries, around 400-500ml Dairy Free Milk (I recomend Alpro Soya Natural Milk)

  • This is even easier to make if you have a measuring blending cup or a blender with the measures on it.
  • Peel and break your banana into pieces.
  • Add the frozen raspberries (measuring up to the 500ml mark)
  • Cover with the milk and mix/blend until smooth.



2 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE raspberries. They're one of my biggest weaknesses! ;-) Looks yummy and simple!

    Blessings, Debra
    Raw Vegan Diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I know they are so good, especially picked wild. we get alot of wild raspberries here in summer. They got so much sweet flavour. It's a good smoothie, still sweet from the banana and fresh with the raspberries. Without soy icecream or icingsugar I know some people add to their smoothies.

    //Emma @The Vegan Swedes

    ReplyDelete