You will need:
4-6 Mushrooms, 1/3 Brown Onion, 3 Slices of Toast, Olive Oil, Vegan Margarine, 200 ml Dairy Free Cooking Cream, Salt, Pepper, ½-1 tsp Dried Oregano, 1-3 tsp Mushroom Soy Sauce, 1-3 drops Liquid Smoke, 6 Baby Tomates, 2 inches Cucumber, 4 Leaves Romain Lettuce and Alfalfa Sprouts.
- Slice your mushrooms and chop the onion. Gently sweat them on a medium heat with the olive oil in a pan.
- Add salt, pepper, oregano, cooking cream and the liquid smoke. Be careful adding the mushroom soy sauce, taste as you go. If you add too much you have to add more cream.
- Let the mushroom sauce simmer on a low heat until the onion and mushrooms are soft and your happy with the taste of your mushroom mix.
- Toast and cut your bread. Leave to slightly cool before spreading with a thin layer of margarine.
- Prepare your lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber and start placing your food on a plate. Top with the alfalfa sprouts.