You will need:
300g Vegan Kebab Pieces (or make your own using soy chunks or shavings and spicing them up with salt, pepper, paprika powder, cumin, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic, turmeric and coriander.), 1 tin Crushed Tomatoes, Oregano, Salt, Pepper, Sugar, Basil, Thyme, 1 Bay Leaf and Basmati Rice.
(Green Side Salad: Cucumber, Tomato and Romaine Lettuce)
- Boil the rice according to the directions on the packet, but also adding salt and 1 bay leaf to the water.
- Make your herbed tomato sauce by gently simmering the crushed tomatoes with salt, pepper, oregano, basil and thyme. Taste and add sugar if needed. (some tinned tomatoes need sugar to balance the acidity)
- Fry your vegan kebab in margarine or/and olive oil.
- Assemble everything on the plate and serve.
Brands I recommend in this blog are:
- Veggo, Kebab Bitar (kebab pieces)