You will need:
6 medium sized Potatoes, 100g Dairy Free Margarine, Salt & Bread Crumbs
- Peel the potatoes and cut them in thin slices (NOT cutting all the way through) using a wooden ladel/spoon or a special hasselback cutting board.
- Leave the potatoes to lose some of the starch in a cold water bath for 5-10min.
- Dry them and place the potatoes on a oven tray with a baking paper. Set your oven to 200-225C / 390-430F. If your potatoes are still a little wet in the cuts, just place them in your hot oven for a few minutes.
- Brush your potatoes with the melted margarine and place in the oven to cook for around 1h. During that time you should brush your potatoes every 10-15min.
- When your potatoes have a nice golden top, brush with margarine again also sprinkle with salt and your bread crumbs.
- Let the the crumbs go golden in the oven.
- Now your potatoes are ready to serve.
Things I recommend in this blog are: