These spicy potato bites are nice with mango chutney, sweet chilli sauce or as a side dish.
You will need:
350g grated Potatoes, 1 Corncob or small tin of corn, 1dl (almost ½cup) Plain Flour, ½tsp ground Coriander, ½tsp ground Cumin, ½tsp Cayenne Pepper, ½tsp Tumeric, 1tsp Salt, Egg Replacer (equlliant to 1 egg), 3tbs Dairy Free Unsweetend Milk, 1 clove of Garlic and 1 Onion (or 4 Spring Onions). Also Oil for deep frying.
- Mix all the spices and dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Peel and grate your potatoes. Take your corn of the cob or out of the tin and add to the potatoes.
- Cut your onions and garlic, add that to the potatoes, also adding your milk and egg replacer.
- Finally add all the already mixed dry ingredients together with your potato mixture.
- Deep fry in plain frying oil at 180C / 350F until golden. (aprox. 3min)