You will need:
8-10 Firm Potatoes, 4-6 Tomatoes, 500ml Dairy Free Cooking Cream, 1-2 cloves of Garlic, 300g Vegan Mince or TVP, Salt, Pepper, Grill/BBQ Spice, Bread Crumbs, 1dl/100ml Water and 1 Vegetable Stock Cube. (Olive Oil for frying the mince and greasing the oven dish)
- Peel your potatoes and cut them into thick slices.
- Slice your tomatoes. (core them if they got a hard stem in them)
- In a bowl mix your cooking cream with the garlic, vegetable stock and a little salt and pepper
- Fry your vegan mince in the olive oil and spices. Add water to the mince.
- Grease your ovenproof dish with some olive oil and start layering your potato bake. Starting with potatoes, tomatoes, mince and then a little cream. Do this until your dish is all filled.
- Sprinkle the top with bread crumbs and cook in a 200C / 390F preheated oven for 30-40 min (test the potatoes with a tooth pick)
- When the potatoes are soft it is ready to eat. But don't over cook them. Serve with a fresh salad.
Brands I recommend in this blog are: