You will need:
25g Fresh Yeast, 2dl (3/4cup) Water, 5dl (2cups) Plain Flour, 3tbs Olive Oil, 1tin Chopped Tomatoes, 1 clove Garlic, Pepper, Salt, Sugar, Thyme, Basil, Pineapple, 3 Mushrooms, 2 Tomatoes, Dairy Free Parmazano Powder, Vegan Meltable Cheese, Chili Flakes, 1 small Red Onion & 1 small tin Corn.
- Start by mixing the yeast with luke warm water in a bowl, to dissolve the yeast, then add the flour and olive oil. Work the dough for 5-10 min. Leave to rise in the bowl, for 30min, covered with a clean kitchen towel.
- While the dough is rising start with your tomato sauce for the base. In a pan saute the finely chopped garlic with some oil. Add the tinned tomatoes, salt, thyme and basil. Taste and add some sugar for a deeper tomato flavour.
- Cut your toppings into desired sizes.
- When the dough has risen, form into 1 big or 2 average size pizzas and place on a baking paper covered oven tray.
- Spread a layer of your tomato sauce on the pizza base and add your toppings. Making the cut sliced cheese and the parmazano powder cheese your last layer.
- I recommend you to let it rest another 5-10 min again before baking. But if your are in a hurry, baking it straight away is also a possibility.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 250C / 480F for 15min. Always keep an eye on your food while cooking them in the oven! That way you can control colour and crispness.
Brands I recommend in this blog are: